Monday, January 31, 2011

Back in the Saddle

 Last week was a tough week. After Wednesdays gorging of yumminess I had a  hard time staying on track. I ate 3 cookies Friday night and a brownie.  I don't even remember what I ate Saturday. I even ended up not keeping track of points most of the week so I received barely any points toward the new pair of jeans I want.
 I even forgot to weigh myself Saturday so I had to weigh in on Sunday(which I have decided I am sticking to this day). Some how I didn't gain any weight. I just stuck right where I was. WHew...
 So I am ready for the new week. This next week won't be as crazy for me so it will be easier to stay on track. It would be nice to see that scale continue to go down.
 I have already started off pretty well. I got a 45 min cycling class in this morning and turned down a piece of chocolate cake.
 How is everyone else doing? Is anyone still doing it???

6 comments:

The Cooks said...

Haha good to know! I only lost a pound, but it IS another pound, so it's definitely better than staying the same or gaining. Still having issues with my Pepsi jumpin in my glass. Ah well, I think this is fun. Keep your posts coming!

Shereen said...

MEEEEEE! It seems like a lot of people have dropped out or just aren't reporting. I lost 1.5 lbs (even after that cheesecake!!) so am feeling pretty good going into this week. This week is one of my busier ones though so my problem will be trying to find a free 30 min to get my exercise in. I know I could just wake up 30 min earlier, but that's just cruel when I already have to get up at 5:30 am!!

Missy said...

Shereen I agree. I hate getting up in the morning. I am sure with all the work you are doing you can find something to count as exercise. Like take the stairs instead of elevator and count that towards 30 mins.

Unknown said...

I didn't do so well last week either. I gained another pound (Sadface) AND I only kept track of my points up to Wednesday. It was a rough week, but I've done good today:) I know I don't comment or post all the time, but I do read it all the time.

Unknown said...

Yep, I'm still here, too! So glad you guys are still in it too. I guess we ALL had a rough week last week. Even so, I lost 2 pounds for a total of 9 pounds lost. I lost control over the weekend and even in today. BUT, I'm starting fresh now that I've seen all of your posts, everybody. Thanks for helping me to get back on track. Let's do this thing!

Robyn said...

I'm here, on the sidelines. :-) I have been slowly trying to change bad habits--I have now had breakfast for 5 days in a row! I think I have lost 3-4 pounds, but since I haven't really be actively doing the program I'm still pretty happy with that. I have really been focusing on healthy meals and portion size. I will see how this next week goes. I'm going to try and start the whole exercising thing tonight, but I will have to see how late it is when I get home from our RS activity. Thanks Missy for doing this, I do check in on the blog, I just don't ever post. :-)