Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gum Gum

Gum Gum the magical Treat
The more you Chew the less you Eat
The less you Eat the better you Feel
So lets have Gum between every Meal

 So who is having a hard time without snacking between snacks?? You over there? How about you? Yeah well me too. My hardest time is when cooking dinner. A slice of carrot in the salad, a slice of carrot in my mouth. A sprinkle of cheese here(cheese goes on almost everything in our house), a sprinkle of cheese in my mouth. A chunk of meat in the casserole, a chunk of meat in my mouth. You get the picture. So what I find as the best solution is throwing a stick of gum in my mouth. It gets my jaw moving. How many times have you stuck food in your mouth just because you want something to chew, even if you are not hungry. Believe me I have done it countless times. It also often gets rid of your cravings. Extra just came out with a new line of gum 'Dessert Delights' (so tasty). I just got the strawberry shortcake and I am in LOVE. And it is sugar free, happy teeth.
 So next time you are having a hard time getting to that next snack or meal, throw in a stick of gum. your waist line will thank you for it. Happy chewing  
 And yes I did stand in line at the grocery store thinking up the poem. Very clever if I do say so myself. Thank you very much. 

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

Haha excellent poem, you definitely should get an extra point for that one. :)