Sunday, January 23, 2011

This Weeks Challenge

Okay, so we are beginning a new week so here is our new challenge. This week I want you to be more conscientious of how much you put on your plate. Now I am not saying don't fill your plate with your first (and only) helping as high as you want. Just figure out about how big your servings are. So this week as you are filling out your weekly food chart put down about how much you ate of each food. For example-Dinner- 3 cups of pasta with 1 cup of sauce and 2 cups of salad and a nice thick slice of bread with 2 tbls of butter(seriouly I would eat that much, maybe more sauce and parmassen cheese). Now I am not asking you to measure it out, just guess (unless you want to measure it, I just hate measuring things. It makes me feel like I'm on a real diet, and I am not, I am having a "Life Style Change").
Sounds good????? I haven't decided how many points this is worth yet. Let me know what you think. We could either do an overall weekly points or a point per day you do it.

2 comments:

kip and allison said...

You guys are awesome! I'm not doing near as good as you are at losing weight but we did eat dinner as a family every night last week and so far this week! I love the challenges and the blog!

Unknown said...

Yes, but NOTHING tastes as good as chocolate!!!!! Having a hard time again this week. :( Craving treats is just killing me. I guess I need to put the gum in plain sight. Thanks for the reminder.