Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1 was a doozy but it can only get better...right??

Ok let me start off by saying this is sooo a work in progress and I will be impressed if I am able to log 2 points!!!

First off Let me publish my Game Plan!! I really think writing it down will help me!!

First off I am sure you all know me, but if not my name is Jenn Nicolds. I am 35 years old and after being in decent shape for some of my life I have put on a whopping 35 pounds..thank you, you can lift your jaw off the floor!! Sooo now here I am. My doctor basically told me I have gone to the dogs and really need to get a grip(ok, no he didn't use those words, maybe I paraphrased) OK that is me.

Where am I now?? Well I think I just told you that:) I have basically talked myself old and am in denial that I am 35 and I am convinced I am in my 60's and ready for the "home" So there is the answer to where am I now:)

I plan on getting there by following this Lifestyle Change and learning to apply it to the rest of my life. I am going to do some P90X, treadmill, and just "verbing"

Of course I will report to this dear sweet blog!! It is my favorite as it does not talk back!! And I will do it daily!!

1000 points is my goal and I have my eye on this pair of Oakley sunglasses!!!Yay!!!


So that is me....
Now lets see what this day brought.....

no workouts...ugh!! tomorrow I swear!!!


7, yes count em....7 points folks!!! I only got 4 waters in, but I did SAVOR my food and I have to say It was great!!! I really did get full on less food!!!

I did get some real height on my helping at dinner though!!

No comments: