Sunday, January 9, 2011

This one will stick!!

Ok so everyone has their emails with your food tracking sheets, the calendar and the rules! *gasp* yes I said rules!! Don't be sad! I don't know about you but I have trained my chubby little body to break all the rules when it comes to what and how much to put in my mouth! My mother even called my Templeton while I was in Arizona(yes the rat from Charlottes Web!) So as of Midnight on the 10th of January these rules are going to stick!! I have Advil at the ready(for the massive chocolate,pepsi,and all other chemical and natural stimulants I am addicted to)!! Like Missy said, this week the only thing we are going to do is "the Plan" that is it!! That said I am off to dream of all the pain my 8:45 Spin class is going to cause my body....but I'm getting my points!! Woohoo!! Stay tuned for tomorrow!! DAY 1!!!! here we go ladies!!!

No comments: