Sunday, January 16, 2011

A new week

So is everyone excited to start the new week?
I have to say I am.
After gorging myself on cinnamon rolls today
I am ready for a new start tomorrow.
I have decided I like the way I feel so much better when I am on the "diet" then when I am on my day off. Today I feel sluggish and icky. I almost feel like those 3lbs I took off is sticking back to my belly. As I was eating dinner tonight I realized I was eating my very first vegetable of the day and that I hadn't had any fruit. Yuck. Plus I feel dehydrated. I guess I am thankful for today to remind me why I am doing this life style change. Not only to loose weight but to feel better. I am excited to go work out tomorrow. I need my water so bad.And give me a juicy crisp apple. Thank You

So how did everyone do on the challenge for this week? Don't forget to give yourself the extra 5 bonus points if you put any effort at all into this Life Style Change.
Okay for next weeks challenge... Like I said before it is going to go with eating at the dinner table. Now I know for some (Shereen) this is super hard. Some work crazy hours and is running from one thing to the next. So this is what I suppose. Everyday that you eat a meal at a table you get a point. Now it can be your table at home, a table at a restaurant, a table in the breakroom, anything works. As long as it's a table and not at the couch while watching t.v or the console of your car while you are heading somewhere. And it can be any meal. Now for those who this is super easy, try to make sure you get all 3 meals at the table for that one extra point a day. I often find myself eating breakfast at the counter while packing lunches or eating lunch at my computer desk when my dinner table is 3 feet away. So my goal is all 3 meals. Good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We pretty much never eat at our table. Reuben and Inara usually have dinner between 6:30 and 7 then I get Inara to bed then after she is asleep we get Reuben to bed a little after 9. Kurt and I eat dinner after the kids go to bed so it is usually between 9:30 and 10 when we eat. We have to stop that though. Our main issue seems to be that we don't eat much during the day so by the time the kids are in bed we are super hungry and we snack on and off until we go to bed (around 12ish lately). That and even with chasing the kids and whatnot we don't consistently exercise and we need to so I am looking forward to this week!