Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weigh In-Week 2

Sorry I am so slow this week at getting things posted. My interent has been down alot this week. How was weighing for everyone? As we know poor Jenn didn't do so well. I had a trainer tell me once you can exercise all you want but if you eat bad you are not going to loose the weight. Exercising is just suppose to help you loose weight along with a healthy diet. I am so excited to see how Jenn does next week.
This week I did pretty good. I stuck to the diet pretty well. I did miss a couple snacks and I have to say that makes it harder to get through the day. I got a couple good workouts in. I ended up loosing another 3 pounds this week. I was pretty excited. I was expecting to have lost about 1.
I am excited to see how everyone did this week. Please let us know.

Challenges-Does anyone find these helpful????? Do you want me to continue to make weekly challenges?????
Heres to week 3... Bring it on.

4 comments:

Safe Harbor Daycare said...

Oh no, keep the posts coming. I have to hear of the ups and downs from everyone too. If I don't hear em, I'll just think I'm all alone in this, that would be sad. I guess I missed the part where the snacks were mandatory, thought it was an option thing. (????)I only lost one pound, which I guess is good concidering the Pepsi won't stop jumping into my glass. I told it to stop. I will attempt to be more persistant with it this week. :)

Safe Harbor Daycare said...

Oops I used the wrong one. That is actually me, Barb Cook. :)

Shereen said...

I had a rough week last week too and gained almost 2 lbs back so I'm basically back to where I started. My goal this week is to meet the water requirement EVERY DAY and to make sure I get my health snacks between meals.

Unknown said...

Yes please keep all the information coming. It helps to keep me going and trying to stay on track. I just wish I had more will power. Got any challenges for developing more will power? Lost 1 pound last week. Better than none, and better than gaining!