Sunday, January 9, 2011

LETS GET STARTED

 I am so excited to do this with all of you. I really do believe in STREGTH IN NUMBERS.
I want this to be fun and helpful to us all. We will be having weekly goals where you can earn extra points for that week.
We will be adding helpful hints
There will be healthy recipes
Jenn and I will have are progress for everyone to see. I hope it is useful for you all to see that others are having good days and bad days.
I would also like to have everyone send me a bio and picture of yourself.
It would be fun for us all to get to know each other.
If anyone wants to add to this blog I would be happy to add you as a contributer. Just let me know.
Ok put down the doughnut... Lets get started.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is going to be great! Off to a great start already, and even on a Monday. :) Thanks for the inspiration to get going. I still need to get through reading all of the forms and stuff, but I think it looks like it is going to work and be easy. Thank you!!!!