Thursday, January 27, 2011

If your going to go, Go Big

So here is the set up. Yesterday I had be at the church at 5pm to get set up for a Young Womens program at 7pm. So I had made a crockpot meal for my family and didn't have time to grab a bite before I headed out. I was in charge of helping get the dessert ready (I know the worse thing to have someone do when they are watching what they are eating). It was a delicious cheese cake with ganache topping and chocolate candy rocks. Any way so we spent about 1 1/2 hours smelling this tasty stuff. So by the time the program was done it was 8:15 and I was staving. So of course I finally gave in and had dessert. Now it would have been bad enough just having the one slice but I had two, and I had two blonde brownies(I'm still drooling over those) and tasty cookie. Then when I finally got home at 9pm I had a bowl of soup. So I lost point big time yesterday. This is the first time I have ever given up points to have dessert. I had even stuck a piece of gum in my mouth in hopes that I could control my craving. Oh well. I am sure I will do better next time.  I just need to make sure I get my snacks and meals and I will be fine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I couldn't resist it either. The cheesecake was so YUMMY. Just an FYI...they were half pieces. Lol:)

Shereen said...

They were very yummy too! Yes I caved as well, but not only that, they sent me home with an entire cheesecake!!! How cruel is that?? So far my kids have gone to town on it and I've only had 1/2 of 1 piece. We'll see how my will power is the rest of this week though ;)