Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ups and Downs of week Two

I can't believe its already Wednesday and Jenn and I have not posted since Sunday. If we have any loyal viewers I am sorry we have been absent.
Monday I was feeling pretty good. I remember last Monday going to bed feeling sooooo hungry. That night I felt content. Maybe even a little haughty that it was so easy. Well Tuesday rolls around and I think I felt starving the whole day long. I realized it was getting really bad when I was driving to the gym at 9pm trying to talk myself out of driving to Burger King to get a giant hamburger, fries, and wash it down with a tasty milk shake. So when I got to the gym I grabbed a food magazine and looked at all the tasty food I wasn't going to be eating. The upside of Tuesday was I got all my points. 15 baby. I spent over an hour at the gym and felt awesome.
Today I had a melt down. And my poor husband got the brunt of it. He was kind enough to dish me up dinner as I was helping the kids get their salad. I informed him I needed more. He made some kind of comment like "whoa that's a lot." Well I blew up. "This one serving is less then you will have in two serving. I only get one serving and you can get as much as you want." You know it's bad when your little girl says "mommy you are being really mean."  I realized soon after that he put way more on my plate then I had realized and I ended up putting some back. We spent the rest of dinner apologizing to each other. I am so thankful to my loving, supportive husband. He loves me whether I am the weight I am now or the weight I was when we got married.
How is everyone else doing? Keep up the good work. Jenn and I both passed on some super yummy pies tonight at our youth group activity. I think Jenn knew I would take another picture of her. There was some left over pie so I have it hiding in my freezer waiting for Sunday. Yippee Free Day!

4 comments:

jenn nicolds said...

im coming over on Sunday!!!

Unknown said...

Well I just want to say that I am not doing so hot this week at ALL. Maybe it is because you guys haven't been posting on your blog! Hahahaha. I so wish I could blame it on you girls. I've been under stress, and I'm a stress eater. So there you have it. I pretty much haven't done well so far at all this whole week. AAAguuughh!!! Thank goodness your blog was here tonight. I feel like I can try a lot harder tomorrow. I will be lucky if I don't GAIN weight this week. Oh well, tomorrow is always a new day.

Shereen said...

I'm with Wendy! This week has been very stressful and I haven't done as well as I'd hoped. Last night I slipped and had 2nds and a soda! I'm hoping that I at least maintained my weight from last week and didn't gain. The good news is I reached my first point goal last night so I'm shopping for a new book on Amazon right now :)

Unknown said...

I'm doing really well with the exercise side of things this week. The eating side is hit and miss.

Good luck everybody!