Friday, January 14, 2011

Weighing In

Okay everyone. Tomorrow is the big weigh in. Are you ready? Are you excited? I am a bit. But I am hoping not to be disappointed. I do feel much better then I did last week. I can feel my pants fitting better on me. It's going to be a good day.
Here are a few tips for weighing in:
1.Weigh in first thing in the morning
     a.Use the bathroom
     b.Don't eat or drink before
     c.Don't exercise before
2.Make sure you are wearing light clothing. And plan on wear close to the same thing every time you weigh in.
3.It is healthy to loose between 1-2 pounds a week. When you loose your weight slowly that is what makes it so you can keep it off. Because as you loose the weight your adjusting you eating habit. That is why diets where you drop weight really quick often bite you in the bum when you stop them. You don't really learn to eat regularly.(make sense?)
Now since this is our first week doing it those who stuck to it pretty well might loose more then that. That is okay just realize you might not loose a lot the next week.
I am so excited to hear how everyone is doing. Please post your results under comments. It would be nice to know how you did and who is all still in this. Plus we can all celebrate together.

6 comments:

Missy said...

I lost 3 lb this week

Unknown said...

I lost 6 pounds this week!!! I'm so stoked BUT I know that this is just the first week. I cannot expect to, and won't lose this much next week. But still...I am VERY motivated. This may be my only real celebration for awhile. :) Now back to work!

Unknown said...

I lost just over a pound. That doesn't sound like much, but I'm pretty happy about it. It motivates me to do just a little better next week and make it two!

I love the blog, and the points system. This is just the type of support that I need.

Anonymous said...

Kurt and I are starting this on Monday. We will be a week behind everyone but this last Monday I woke up sick with 2 sick kids so we thought it better to wait. I am excited to hear how everyone's first week went!

Unknown said...

I will officially start tomorrow, this has been a tough week, long babysitting hours, sick child. I have lost 2lbs though!!

Unknown said...

Okay...I lost 1 pound this week. Yippee!! I absolutely LOVE this blog & this lifestyle change. I kinda messed up on my points. I was eating crackers & such for my snacks...oops! So now I need to redo my points.

Anyways, great work to everyone! Next week will be better for me:)