Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sorry for the Absence

Once again my Internet has been down and I haven't been able to post anything. How is everyone doing??? This last week I lost another 3lbs. I am so excited. That is a total of 9lbs in 4 weeks.
Did anyone realize we will have been at this for a month on Thursday? Exciting!!!!!
Tonight I went to a dinner for my son's cub scouts and I let loose a little. They had brownies so  as my one serving for dinner I threw a brownie on. I feel ok about this since I have been doing pretty good other wise. I am a bit worried though because this week I have been having a hard time getting the exercise I need(my husband has been working a weird shift so I can't get to gym when I usually do). So today I went and shoveled for 35 minutes. Does anyone have good ideas of how to get exercise when you can't get to the gym or it is too cold to go running or walking?
Good luck everyone. Please keep commenting and letting us know how you are doing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing great! That seems like a big loss to me, good for you!

When the weather is bad I have DVD's I like to do. Turbo Jam, yoga, stuff like that. There is lots of fitness stuff on Youtube too.

Keep up the good work!

Mimi said...

Missy you are doing so great!! Is there anywhere you can go swimming? I used to do that in the winter. Also if you have any dumbbells or ankle wieghts(even if they're only a couple lbs) that'a good thing to do inside especially if you have a workout video to go with it. But even if you don't have a video you can look up good dumbbell exercises online.

Unknown said...

The same day that I read your post I found this site with at-home work outs that take around 30 minutes to do.

It's called bodyrock.tv

good luck!