Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I was so excited to write this post. I was going to write all about how I did such a great job on Valentines day. That I didn't eat any desserts. That I ate the right portions and didn't take seconds. Well I could have written that post until Dinner. I did tell my husband not to get me any chocolates this year (his favorite gift to me since he eats about 1/2 of them) so he got me a book instead (I love that man).
 So as for dinner we went out with some friends. It was a blast. I was doing ok until the bloomin onion came out. Thats right I only made it to the appetizer. It was so good. Then I wasn't going to get dessert but my friend kept saying "Tts Valentines day, you have to get dessert on Valentines day". Well I liked her reasoning. So I had my husband pick the dessert. I didn't go crazy on dessert but I sure enjoyed it. And I was a good girl and didn't get any treats at the movie theater.
 So happy Valentines Day to you all. I hope it was enjoyable.

No comments: