Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here we Go, Here we Go, Here we Go AGAIN

New week New start. Last week I did horrible. For some reason I was starving all the time. I would finish dinner and still be hungry. As I was reflecting about my eating here are the things I came up with that I did wrong last week.
1. Not enough water, I didn't drink nearly as much as I needed too. And often times when you think your body is saying your hungry its actually saying its thirsty
2. I wasn't consistent with my Snacks. I have gotten pretty lazy about making sure I had my healthy snack between meals, so by dinner I was starving and would tend to over eat or really want/need those seconds.
3. Not enough exercise. For some glorious reason when I exercise I don't feel so hungry and especially not snacky. Call it an oxymoron.
4.Sleep. I need Sleep. I don't function very well with less than 8 hrs. I have not been making that quota as of late.
So Here we Go, Here we Go, Here we Go again, Oh here we go AGAIN. I am especially determined since I put on a pound last week. And my sweet little 4 yr old came up to me this morning and patted my tummy and said "Oh mommy your having another baby" UGH!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haven't had a good last 2 weeks, due to my 7mo old deciding that she is going to be awake all night. I feel like I have a newborn all over again. Not getting sleep and dealing with Fibromyalgia as a result...not good. So I haven't been doing so good at ALL. Back in the saddle again tomorrow (Feb 16). Can't wait to start trying again. Thanks for the insights.

Mimi said...

Missy I like to look at this blog every once in awhile because I love your posts. I hope everything is going well. Keep up the good work, I love you.