Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Help for Shereen

Shereen had this posted on facebook so I thought I would post it for her on our blog. Please help her out and give her the support she needs. Leave comment of encouragement for her.
OK, I need some help!! I have started to get a little discouraged so I need some moral support so I can keep going! I only lost 1/2 lb last week (total loss is 1.5 lbs at this point) and followed the plan very closely so am afraid if I don't start seeing a bigger difference that I won't have the motivation to stick to it. What can I do??
-Shereen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you post a day or two of what you are eating? It could so many things. You could be eating too much or too little, or a million other things. Sounds frustrating for you. :(

Mimi said...

Promise yourself you will stick it out for another month Shereen. Many people don't see results until after the first thirty days or so, and that's when you're being really consistent. I bet If you keep on going this will be the big month for you!!

The Cooks said...

Hey, can someone list a couple days what they typically eat? Maybe I'm eating wrong too. (Imagine that) lol